Friday, February 5, 2016

Holocaust Upstanders

I say that no one stood up because they were scared that the Nazis would do the same to them as they did with the Jews. I say that that people stood up against the nazis because they don't want to watch these innocent people suffer for practicing a religion. I would try to help but do it on the low side. Try to keep it a secret because I don't really want to know the pain some Jews had to go through. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't wish it upon them it just happened

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on all this but I don't really think that people were scared to stand up for the Jews, they just knew that the Nazis were way too powerful for them. I would try to help the Jews too just like you said you would but we would need to get a huge group of people we can't fight the Nazis on our own.

    ReplyDelete